Customer Configuration Specialist
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be involved in working with Toast"s restaurant customers to set up the most critical part of their configuration…the menu. We are looking for candidates that like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers. As a startup we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you"re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the Toast POS menu and all modules associated with it including (but not limited to) online ordering, inventory, and kiosk.
- Perform review with customer to drive their menu to completion.
- Train customer on menu process and best practices
- Perform basic menu troubleshooting of integration issues by becoming proficient in navigation of Toast system.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills through phone, in-person, and writing
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Adaptability and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work scheduled shifts including day and evening