At Markforged we are on a mission to empower engineers to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D printing platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow processes.
The Content Team is a cross-functional team that develops customer-facing content in collaboration with other departments. The team is looking for an enthusiastic, well-rounded Content Engineer to bring Markforged content to the next level. Content Engineers create compelling content for internal and external use that convey product value and applications. As this is a unique position, the Content Team is looking for engineers with manufacturing know-how, design intent, and well developed speaking and writing skills. Projects are often open-ended and Content Engineers are given the agency pursue projects in the way they see fit. If you believe that you’d be a great addition to the team, please attach a cover letter and portfolio of relevant engineering projects.
- Create and present product and application focused webinars each month.
- Design physical application representations that convey product value.
- Build digital product representations for customer facing content.
- Build content that assists customer facing teams at Markforged.
- Conceive and build effective systems for managing and distributing content internally and externally.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well documented portfolio of design and manufacturing projects (both professional and personal projects welcome)
- Competence in CAD (Solidworks, Onshape, or Fusion 360 preferred)
- Experience with a wide variety of fabrication methods including CNC milling and turning, molding, casting, sheet metal, materials and others.
- Experience and passion in 3D printing.
- Self motivated, passionate, and able to conceive and drive projects to completion
- An eye for design — no explicit experience in visual design required, but understanding of design concepts is a plus
- UX and Product experience also a plus
Read Full Job Description