In this role, you will:
- Create and present product and application focused webinars each month.
- Design physical application representations that convey product value.
- Build digital product representations for customer facing content.
- Build content that assists customer facing teams at Markforged.
- Conceive and build effective systems for managing and distributing content internally and externally.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well documented portfolio of design and manufacturing projects (both professional and personal projects welcome)
- Competence in CAD (Solidworks, Onshape, or Fusion 360 preferred)
- Experience with a wide variety of fabrication methods including CNC milling and turning, molding, casting, sheet metal, materials and others.
- Experience and passion in 3D printing.
- Self motivated, passionate, and able to conceive and drive projects to completion
- An eye for design — no explicit experience in visual design required, but understanding of design concepts is a plus
- UX and Product experience also a plus
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.