CloudHealth - Sr. Solutions Architect
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect to join our growing Professional Services team. The Sr. Solutions Architect will be part of the Customer Success organization and will deliver quality services to our client base resulting in higher client happiness and clients for life.
You have a passion for problem solving and a strong desire for partnering with customers. You are a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their ability to deliver high quality solutions to their customers. You’re looking for an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution and process a strong technical and analytical background with experience supporting cloud computing products, services and solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement customer solutions focused in and around the CloudHealth platform.
- Develop Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks.
- Create detailed specifications outlining the requirements for both external and internal partners.
- Design and develop API based integration solutions using the CloudHealth platform.
- Consult with clients on analysis and findings to ensure clarity on solutions.
- Running internal resources and clients to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of projects.
- Consult with clients and developers on the use and solutions using our APIs.
- Lead multiple mid-sized projects in parallel.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired
- 5+ years of relevant experience with architecting, developing, and delivering API-centric product solutions
- Practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures and services
- Professional experience with multiple programming and scripting languages (e.g. Java, Node.js, Python, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, using company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation using Terraform or similar products is a plus
- Experience with BI reporting software a plus
- Passion for new technologies is a requirement
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and social skills