- Develop, test, and support features of DataRobot.
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests.
- Design infrastructure for new features with the input of peers.
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress.
- Seek, give, and receive critical feedback in a constructive manner, including but not limited to code review.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related and 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
- In lieu of Master’s degree and 3 years experience, will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related and 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
- All candidates must have 3 years of experience in flask, docker, pytest, MongoDB, redis, nginx, OpenSSL LDAP, and python; and 1 year experience in R, Data Science.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.