Associate Presales Engineer
We are currently growing our Solution Architecture/Engineering team in Boston and are looking for talented software developers who have a passion to be on the front-line engaging with prospects and customers.
Operating in today’s digital society, requires organizations to continually innovate to stay relevant and ahead of their competition. No matter the industry, all companies are increasingly being more software driven than ever before. However, digital transformation is no easy feat and organizations have struggled with alignment between IT and their business counterparts. For an organization to be successful in their transformation, they need to be agile while maintaining governance and enabling collaboration. The key to transformation is time to value.
As an Associate Presales Engineer, you will engage with the customers, prospects, and team members across the globe. Your core responsibilities will include demonstrating the value of the Mendix platform through engineering customized applications that map to prospects development goals.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations
- Co-developing Proof of Concepts with team members
- Advising on how to best leverage the Mendix Platform
- Integrating the Mendix platform with other technologies
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Information Systems
- Hands-on experience with a development language (Java, .Net, C#, etc.)
- Experience with relational data modeling
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers find the right solution
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Desire to learn continuously