Acquia is driving the open-source revolution as the leading provider of cloud-based digital experience management solutions. What does that mean? Collaborators within Acquia and volunteers around the globe are continually strengthening Drupal, our award-winning platform, to fuel the dreamers and doers who are delivering amazing digital experiences at the world’s most ambitious brands like Pinterest, Whole Foods, and the Australian government.
Our success begins with our team. That’s why Acquia prides itself on hiring innovative people who demonstrate an eagerness to grow, make an impact, and seek out new challenges to create bigger, better, and bolder customer experiences.
To do this, we match our talented new hires that have a passion and dedication to learning and contributing with opportunities that not only harness their strengths but also challenge them to stretch beyond their comfort zone and tackle problems at the edge of their skill set. Our goal is to present opportunities that inspire collaboration, creativity, and professional development.
- Developing and reviewing user interfaces using custom React components
- Implementing enterprise-scale server side Node services
- Creating automated tests
- Creating first pass documentation
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are able to take technical and business requirements and deliver tested and working code with minor direction
- Are innovative, bringing your own ideas and suggestions to the project
- Know what it means to be collaborative and play well with others
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping build exceptional online experiences
- Proven delivery skills working with software engineering teams in an Agile environment
Extra credit if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Drupal 8 development experience, or another PHP framework
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.