Associate Front End Web Developer at Piaggio Fast Forward
The Business Operations team at Piaggio Fast Forward is looking for a rockstar Associate Front End Web Developer to join the team. Working in collaboration with designers and other development resources, you will have ownership over the codebase for our websites, work to implement the design and marketing assets in our CMS, and be the subject matter expert for all things web and marketing front-end. You will partner with our design team to deliver a world class website experience. You’ll suggest new ways to make our site more engaging through code and figure out how to bring those experiences to life across the mygita.com and piaggiofastforward.com websites, store, landing pages, blog, and email templates - in ways that also ensure our site is reliable, consistent, and scalable. Your code will result in engaging experiences that drive lead conversion and sales.
- Work with stakeholders from the Marketing, Design, Product, and Customer Support teams to develop and maintain our websites and marketing assets.
- Hold our websites to a high standard.
- Identify areas for improvement and automation.
- Collaborate with our designers to make our websites and email templates best-in-class.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to anything web-related for our brand.
- Extensively test and document your work.
- 2-3 years of experience in front-end development.
- Candidates may be asked to submit a portfolio with work samples.
- Working knowledge of static website generators.
- Experience developing within a CMS (Wordpress, Contentful, HubSpot, etc.).
- Working understanding of CRM apps such as HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. (Bonus points for expertise).
- Experience working with servers, databases, APIs, and Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience working in Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Willingness to explore and advocate for new techniques and web technologies.
- Bachelor's/associate's degrees are preferred, but we will consider anyone whose work samples demonstrate a high level of professional dev/design skill.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.