Associate Director, Enterprise Test Automation and Performance Test & Engineering at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director, Automation Engineering identifies and implements solutions (hardware and software) for improvement of the high-quality automation infrastructure. The Associate Director, Automation Engineering requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
Humana is seeking an Associate Director, Enterprise Test Automation and Performance Test & Engineering, who will
- Own Test automation as a hybrid competency and strategy for IT and Business. Manage centralized test automation resources (SDETs) for both IT and Business.
- Drive transformation for test automation, enterprise selenium framework for IT and several tools for Business Test Automation
- Experience in Advance Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development (BDD) using Gherkin language like Cucumber, Model Based Testing tools like TOSCA
- Own Performance Testing and Engineering as a centralized competency and strategy for IT and Business.
- Drive transformation for performance testing and engineering, evaluate non-centralized and create roadmap for improvements. Define training and standards for longer term shift to decentralization (3-5 years)
- Create strategy, roadmap and standards for Test Automation and Performance testing for cloud migration and cloud native.
- Influence leaders in IT and Business on strategy, best practices, budget needs and staffing for Test Automation and Performance Testing
- Identify, select and implement tools, process and people to support both of these competencies.
- Very high level of autonomy and ability to leverage communication and metrics to drive outcomes.
- Manage a team 50+ technical members including associates and contractors
- Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, best practices and processes
- Adoption of Test Automation throughout IT and Business, Knowledge around competency, implementation of advanced techniques and standards.
- Improvement of application and infrastructure performance.
- Adoption of performance testing best practices through IT and Business, Knowledge around competency.
- Faster speed to market through continuous automation and improved quality.
- Improve product delivery cycles through the integration of testing into the agile delivery cycle
- 10+ years of relevant experience in software QA testing and automation
- Experience demonstrating success in a matrix-managed, cross-functional, and collaborative organization.
- Experience in managing a diversified team
- 5+ years of experience leading Enterprise Test Automation, Performance Testing and Development within cloud or advanced techniques.
- Strong Experiencing in defining automation and performance test strategy at enterprise level.
- Deep knowledge of test automation frameworks, performance testing tools
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, and building test automation into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong background implementing and/or using industry standard performance testing and automation tools (HP Performance Center, Jmeter, etc)
- Experience using performance profiling and logging tools (App Dynamics, Splunk, etc)
- Experience driving large adoption or implementation of new technology
- Advanced Communication around new and emerging technology
- Ability to drive ideas from concept to successful implementation and maintenance
- Holding people accountable not in direct line and in most cases above their level in the organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience working and managing teams in remote and multiple locations test teams and travel
- Health care domain knowledge
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS
- Experience working as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with the confidence to make choices and move forward.
- Experience in managing and tracking budgets