To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a hands-on technician to help us build the impossible. You’ll work with our engineering team to build and develop our core hardware line of products. Are you excited to build prototypes, jigs, and fixtures and support a wide range of engineering projects? Are you a maker and love DIY projects? We want you as our Assembly Technician.
- Work on a collaborative team of technicians to undertake tasks across product teams to help rapidly iterate and advance projects
- Undertake work in machine shop environment to fabricate parts and assemblies
- Run experiments on prototyping next-generation printers
- Assemble and prototype next-generation hardware
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to coordinate assembly and installation of new prototype hardware
- Have a background of working with your hands on things like assembly, fabrication, machining, and soldering
- Experience in building things and taking them apart
- Familiar with metal or wood work, and/or basic electronic assemblies (CAD experience a plus)
- Experience with machine tools, power tools, crimping tools, welding equipment and measuring devices
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D print
Please note that this role will be based in our Durham, North Carolina office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.