Android Engineer (m/f/d) (Remote) at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:21 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Link is looking for thoughtful, well-rounded Android engineers to join our team and help build a B2B mobile application. You will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and new product development in an established company that is rapidly growing.
What You'll Do
- Work together with an autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to build a new Android app for B2B customers.
- Find and implement end-to-end solutions to important problems for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices.
- Ensure high code quality by writing unit tests, doing code reviews, and improving daily processes affecting the team’s work.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest changes related to Android development and bring these changes safely to the codebase.
- Collaborate tightly with the team in all aspects of the mobile app development.
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development (e.g. Modularization, Coroutines, Compose, Hilt).
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Kotlin code.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- You have released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Good command of the English language
Nice to Have
- Experience with Jenkins, KMM, GraphQL, iOS development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.