Director of Account Services
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As Director of Account Services you will join the organization as a strategic leader in a newly created position. You will draw upon your deep expertise in account strategy, technology, digital marketing, and people management to lead and grow our Account Services team in our Boston office. Skillfully navigating client relationships, you’ll identify sales opportunities and, using forecasting and predictive modeling, deliver well-crafted roadmaps and proposals to our clients. As leader of the Boston Account team, you will model expert relationship management with the clients that are assigned to you and serve as a support and escalation point for other accounts. Your strategies will continue to mature our discipline and your guidance will inspire our accounts team to reach their full potential.
- Oversee and manage the Accounts Services team, including pipeline, annual revenue goals, and client satisfaction scores.
- Individually sell over $2M of client revenue by acting as a strategic advisor for clients and shepherding new opportunities through the sales process.
- Create a culture of service excellence, understanding our clients’ needs and advocating for their perspective in internal meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives.
- Identify enhancements to the current work and second-phase opportunities throughout all phases of projects.
- Handle client escalations as needed to resolve issues to both the company’s and client’s satisfaction.
- Develop sustainable business relationships built on the reliability and quality of your support.
- Review client proposals and SOWs and present to client C-suites ROI, vision, and post go-live reports.
- Travel to meet clients on site and at professional functions, an average of one to two short trips (1-2 days) a month.
- Serve as a member of the Sr. Leadership team with other Directors; contribute and engage with our team and the overall MedTouch culture and ethos.
This role may be just right for you if you have:
- A passion for helping others combined with the drive, grit, and tenacity to grow both internal teams as well as client accounts.
- 10+ years of experience in the client services, professional services or Interactive Agency world; 6+ years of experience as an Account Manager/Director in the digital marketing space.
- 3+ years in people management, including staffing and resource planning, talent/performance management, employee relations, etc. in a digital agency.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs and able to uphold a general understanding of all things digital.
- Unparalleled communications skills, exuding tact and insight when under duress.
- Experience with large digital projects on web-based projects, preferably with hospital and/or health plan clients, and using a CRM (Salesforce) to manage sales process.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees always welcomed, smarty-pants.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.