WHO WE ARE...
Hi. We're Alyce, a VC-backed software startup located near Post Office Square in downtown Boston and we help our customers create meaningful connections with their prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifting. We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to make B2B marketing and sales more human and more effective.
But we're not going to fulfill that vision by creating the same old stodgy B2B marketing material. That's where you come in: we looking for a web designer with B2C swagger who can tell stories that give goosebumps with their visual skills.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and working along side our in-house Graphic Designer, you will be the one helping us put our best foot forward across the digital world.WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS
- Work within brand guidelines and style guides to create innovative digital campaigns (maybe evolve and promote the brand guidelines as well.)
- Collaborate cross functionally (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Devs) to designs a wide variety of digital assets specifically: website, emails, landing pages, banner ads, social ads and interactive media.
- Collaborate on other customer facing assets including: event booths, digital/printed one pagers, social media assets, blog imagery, e-books, etc.
- Design for a B2B audience with a B2C mindset.
- Manage the project queue, communicating to the various stakeholders about timelines and progress.
- Infect the organization with your enthusiasm for branding, design, social media, and emerging technologies
- Communicate with and manage contract developers showcasing your extensive HTML/CSS knowledge.
DO YOU HAVE...
- Want to work at a fast-paced startup that has stated values and lives by them?
- Have at least 4 years working in a "conception to completion" web designer role for an agency or B2B/B2C company?
- Have a great eye? Are you able to pick up on a stray mis-aligned pixel? Do clashing colors keep you up at night? Do you think "good enough" isn't?
- Love process and obsess over the details without compromising creativity?
- Get excited by front end code and therefore aren't afraid to tackle some HTML/CSS tasks?
- Work independently but communicate your efforts broadly so that everyone is in the loop?
- Feel protective of the user's journey ensuring our site will be easy to use and communicate effectively?
LET'S TALK TECH
- Proficient in Sketch App, Adobe Suite CC, Wordpress, Beaver Builder, FTP, MarvelApp
- Knowledgable about Marketo, Google Analytics
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks