To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ Design Team is looking for an accomplished Web Designer to create an elegant, scalable, and user-friendly web experience. If you have an eye for precise and minimalist design and the sensitivity to create compelling user interactions, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a Web Designer, and help us grow.
- Design web pages and interactive content, relying on a strong interest in user and business needs.
- Contribute to the development of Formlabs’ brand and identity.
- Ensure that our web content is both beautiful and accessible across desktop and mobile devices.
- Collaborate across design, marketing and product teams, working closely with developers and other designers to produce high-quality creative work.
- Have superior web and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Possess a knack for turning high-level requirements into beautiful and functional interactive designs.
- Can articulate design ideas to key stakeholders through mock-ups and prototypes.
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design tools.
- Experience with tools such as Invision, Zeplin, and Principle.
- Experience building web-pages using content management systems, such as Wordpress, DjangoCMS, Squarespace, or Webflow
- Experience optimizing video and image assets for web and mobile.
- Experience with After Effects or other motion graphic tools.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and user behavior analysis (Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with Git and front-end frameworks such as React, Foundation or Bootstrap
- Submitting an online portfolio that reflects your work is required*
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.