Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Design compelling, stunning visual experiences for enterprise clients.
- Create beautiful and engaging visuals for mobile apps, web apps and other supporting client materials.
- Work closely with clients to transform their branding into a complete mobile experience and iterate on client feedback.
- Maintain consistency with the product SDK and review designs with the development team to ensure consistency.
- Engage with senior members of the design team to constantly push the quality of our products.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Learn and use technical skills such as HTML and CSS
- Help grow a design culture
You Should Have:
- 2 years of practical experience creating high-end visual design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively discuss design decisions with clients and team members
- Uses the design process to contextualize work and feedback in a given moment
- Ability to apply design understandings across multiple platforms and mediums
- Shares and articulates design decisions and seeks feedback early and often with the design and cross-functional team.
- Advanced use of design tools, including; Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Must include a portfolio displaying a strong understanding of design principles
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.