Thought Industries offers a fully comprehensive SaaS product that allows you to build, manage, and deliver online content with ease across our customer’s learning and training ecosystems from a single platform. Our platform offers the ability for our customers to fully white-label your learning site delivered from our customers domain. Our Product Team is looking for a full time Product Manager to help us build out and design our SaaS Learning Business Platform.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fidelity screen designs for the Learning Management Platform experience. Working closely with our product and development teams, you will present reasoning for any design decision based on UX standards and methodologies such as Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines. The designer will also provide supporting assets for handoff to developers and review of design work.
- Work on different phases of the project where you will need to document workflows, and user flows, create wireframes, and build the user interfaces.
- Collaborate and support the UI/UX Designers across various products and projects.
- Help maintain design systems across multiple products.
- Making sure that we are solving for the right user problem.
- Help facilitate any research when needed.
- Present work to various teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Digital Arts & Design or any related field
- 1+ years of experience working in UX/UI or Product teams with technology-focused industries.
- Experience with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, Figma, and Framer X or similar.
- Excellent organizational skills when it comes to defining, delivering, and documenting items in projects.
- Ability to time manage and prioritize tasks within an established structure and process.
- Experience in an Agile software environment.
- Design Sprint Experience
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Thought Industries is one of the world’s fastest-growing online learning companies in the U.S. We are helping consumer brands and for-profit learning organizations change how they build, deploy and grow online learning businesses. Today, hundreds of customers and brands are using the Thought Industries’ Learning Business Platform to transform the way they reach, teach, and engage audiences.