UX Researcher, Growth
UX Researcher - Growth
The UX Research team is looking for an experienced researcher to join our Cambridge team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a mission to grow adoption and monetization within HubSpot products.
In this highly collaborative role, you will work with several product teams to learn about what motivates buyers to select technology that automates critical business functions. You will also design studies to profile the decision-making process for buying technology. You will execute discovery research from start to finish, including identifying goals, creating study plans, recruiting, moderating, analyzing, and presenting findings. You will identify appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies for uncovering insights. You will play a critical role in helping product teams deliver a holistic HubSpot experience. Finally, your insights will help customers maximize the value they get from HubSpot products, and allow them to grow their businesses as a result.
You are ideal for this role if:
- You are energized by unstructured discovery or exploratory research.
- You have done qualitative market research.
- You have experience with field methods.
- You have experience facilitating design thinking workshops.
- You are aware of your and others’ biases and strive to minimize them in your work.
- You can deliver insights and findings in story format.
- You are a concise communicator - verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to influence team members with your findings.
- You are known as a strong individual contributor who collaborates fluidly with team members.
- You listen.
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, and other researchers to strategize research activities
- Work with product analysts to combine appropriate quantitative data with your findings
- Synthesize data and report findings to stakeholders
- Design and lead usability studies as needed
- Design and distribute surveys
- Use your findings to influence product teams to improve product utility and usability
- Evangelize the UX research discipline and the UX Research team throughout HubSpot
- 3 - 5 years of success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
- Broad toolset of qualitative research techniques including field methods
- Experience creating study plans for discovery research
- Experience running design thinking workshops
- Knowledge of data analytics
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects without supervision
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in SaaS
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you’re looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and kind people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs