We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a UX Designer to help shape the DraftKings experience across all platforms. You will work within the Product Design team and collaborate with Engineering and Marketing to help us continue scaling to meet customer needs.
What you’ll do as a UX Designer:
- Shape our core product and extend that design across Web, mobile, iOS, and Android products.
- Collaborate with internal teams to collectively build and improve DraftKings.
- Conduct user research to understand effective solutions and better inform design decisions.
- Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate coherent design solutions.
- Provide detailed specifications of design solutions to be consumed by development teams.
What skills you will use:
- 2+ years working as a UX Designer, preferably with a focus designing for B2C sites and applications.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communications Design, or equivalent experience.
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring design work.
- Expert control over Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.