UI/UX Graphic Designer
What you'll do:
- Create beautiful and delightful things (websites, graphics, landing pages, social media & print collateral, and who even knows what else?).
- Work closely with our Creative Director and collaborate with product designers, product managers, marketing, and leadership in building consistent, accessible, and thoughtfully-targeted branding and messaging.
- Prototype and iterate on a wide variety of design concepts and wireframes, rationalizing your design decisions and thoughtfully explaining them to others.
- Proactively reach out cross-functionally to understand the goals of other teams and assist them in developing the assets they need to be successful.
- Ensure that designs and user interfaces communicate consistent experiences and messages across all platforms, and align with our overarching branding strategy.
- Strive every day to make something better - more inviting, more engaging, more accessible, more visually stunning - than it was yesterday.
What you'll bring:
- One of those UI/UX design portfolios that's so polished and detailed we have to sit down like Whoa and catch our breath.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Engaging communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to articulate and be persuasive.
- Ability to balance a strong artistic point of view with advocacy for the needs of our customers.
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision, or similar tools.
- Concern, curiosity, and compassion for our end users above all else.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.