UI / UX Designer - Boston
Raizlabs is looking for a talented Senior UI/UX designer who likes creating outstanding software.
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
We’re making the future and we are on the prowl for talented and passionate people to join our mobile UI/UX design team. We’re here to help shape, make and create amazing interfaces in the mobile space. The possibilities are limitless. We have a tight knit and amazing team and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
If you take pride in making awesome pixel perfect designs that are user-focused, and you can communicate your ideas with developers to together make those designs a reality you could be who we are looking for.
You will be a core member of our design team. We’re looking for:
- Extensive experience designing engaging user experiences for the web, iPhone, iPad or Android
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles
- Ability to visualize, own and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation
- Capable of rendering gorgeous visuals—ranging from content layout to form elements and textures
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
- Proficiency with Sketch
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Detail-oriented while maintaining a clear view of the big picture
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Continual hunger for learning
More skills? These are all appreciated!
- Ability to create beautiful icons and illustrations
- User testing and Usability background
- Experience using Keynote for presentations and prototyping interactions
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming languages
- A proven self-starter
- Strong communication skills
Please provide a sample of your work with your resume submission.
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.