Senior UX Designer
Localytics is a digital engagement platform for many of the world's top digital publishers including ESPN, The New York Times, Microsoft, and The Weather Channel. Our customers use our platform to understand customer engagement across mobile and web experiences to drive meaningful connections through push messaging and individualized in-app experiences. With a suite of predictive analytics and digital intelligence features, our platform scales to provide the tools and services that allow marketers and business users to turn insights into action effectively. We value good software design, collaborative development, and rapid iteration. We’re bias towards action and value consistent iteration through user research, data, and ambition.
About the Role
We want you to help us scale our enterprise business platform across multiple strategic initiatives including engagement, analytics, and intelligence. As an experienced product designer, you’ll partner with product and engineering teams to establish a shared vision, creating compelling stories and set direction for a new user experience. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from ideation through launch and iteration, and contribute to exploratory solutions that simplify life for our end-users.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, and stakeholders to understand the competitive market, opportunity, requirements, and technical constraints to create a diverse set of complete design solutions. Leads multiple design projects in parallel.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts; knowing when to make low-fi sketches and when to apply pixel-perfection.
- Set design goals with the team to measure user value driving iteration and improvement.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of UX experience; experience designing for multiple platforms, enterprise platforms, CMS, Analytics Tools is a huge plus.
- You are incredibly skilled at interaction and visual design, able to balance elegant design solutions with practicality and constraint. You’ve shipped many features over the years and are comfortable prototyping to truly understand how your ideas resonate with customers.
- You have an aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared cross-functionally
- You have a strong understanding of usability and user experience best practices
- You take calculated risks: you’re comfortable with designing to learn and balance analytical skills with intuition and creative aspirations.