Senior Product Designer at Indigo
We’re an international agtech startup aspiring to revolutionize a budding industry where agriculture meets technology. With data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts, who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams reflect the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
Indigo is extraordinary, and we owe that to the people who make up our community and enable success through the diversity of thought, experience, background, perspective, race, sexuality, gender, age, and everything else that makes a person uniquely themselves. Connected by a common vision and empowered by diversity, we aren’t ordinary, and neither are you. Embrace your extraordinary and join Indigo in cultivating a healthier planet fueled by unique game-changers.
We’re a quickly expanding UX team, creating software solutions for farmers, agronomists, grain buyers, and scientists. Indigo is constantly coming up with new product ideas and is looking Senior Designers to work collaboratively with key business stakeholders, product managers and developers to bring these ideas to life.
If you thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments and are interested in the opportunity to own the design of end-to-end solutions that solve some of the most challenging problems facing modern farming, we’d love to talk.
- Gather foundational knowledge and facilitate feedback collection from users
- Translate complex requirements into simple solutions
- Create compelling and easy to use workflows
- Collaborate with Dev to ensure designs are buildable
- Work within and contribute to our component library
- Balance business goals and deadlines with best practices
- Keep the big picture in mind while focusing on week’s execution details
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment
- Positive, can-do attitude; comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Team player; skilled at working with different personalities and aligning the team to drive solutions
- Focused on the end-user and their needs
- Passion for Indigo’s mission and core values
- Strong communication skills
- Ongoing desire to learn
- 5+ years professional experience designing for desktop and mobile products
- Experience designing complex responsive software web applications
- Experience in an agile environment, working closely with Product and Dev teams
- Bonus points for:
- Visual design
- Moderating research and usability sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Generous time off
A remote-first organization with flexible work hours
Competitive compensation including stock options