Senior Product Designer
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to balance user goals and business objectives, to deliver intuitive experiences that “Do right by the customer.” You’re right for this role if you love simplifying complexity; you consistently deliver high quality work and your collaborative style inspires others to the point where people ask to work with you; your attention to detail and problem solving skills are obvious throughout the entire process; and you acknowledge there’s always more to learn.
More about this role:
- Experience organizing complex information
- Design intuitive experiences across mobile and responsive web platforms - delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Collaborate with user research and product management to understand customers, translating understanding into design artefacts that shape thinking
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Define success metrics - tying efforts to business and customer value
- Proactively identify and contribute ideas as a catalyst for driving positive change
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years’ experience designing software or large scale, complex websites
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, etc. preferred
- Passion for making high-quality, user-centered web and mobile products and a demonstrable portfolio to prove it
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design and mobile best practices
- Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve