Senior Product Designer
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for the visual design of our native mobile solution, leading User Acceptance Testing processes, and collaborating with team members across platforms. We’re scaling rapidly but we’ve maintained the entrepreneurial, start-up spirit behind everything we do and when you join our team, you’ll help us continue to pave the road in our industry.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Designer:
- Understand best practices on iOS and Android.
- Closely collaborate with the experience architects (UX) and developers, as needed.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to understand business requirements.
- Deliver highly functional, user-focused designs, prototypes, and annotations.
- Create mobile design solutions that satisfy business strategies and user needs.
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years experience in mobile user interface planning and design.
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring mobile design work.
- Strong visual design sense, including clean command over typography, interaction design, and usability.
- Expert control over design applications: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InVision.
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.