Senior Product Designer
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Our growing product design team is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to create functional and engaging experiences that empower individuals and companies to transform how their work gets done. As a Senior Product Designer at Catalant, you’ll work side-by-side with product management and engineering, applying your visual and interactive design skills to complex user problems and business needs. You’ll directly shape the future of our product, designing cross-platform to support our strategic vision and business objectives. You love your craft, and are ready to contribute to the success of both startup and enterprise-level digital products.
What you'll do
- Drive the design and success of our marketplace and solution platforms by contributing to all phases of a project, from wireframes to visual design, prototyping, and testing
- Work closely with Product team to identify opportunities for improvements and new features
- Work closely with Engineering team to gain technical insight and ensure product builds are reflective of the vision across multiple platforms
- Conduct user research activities to understand the needs of our users and bring those insights to life through our product
- Maintain and evolve our style guide, product design, documentation, and information architecture approach
- Collaborate in setting hypotheses and goals to use live product metrics and customer feedback in your design process with support from analytics and user research
- Use strong communication skills to present, articulate and defend design recommendations and decisions within small cross-functional teams and to executive stakeholders
- Actively seek out new ways to help grow and shape our creative output and culture
- Play an ongoing role in developing guidelines and design systems, and advocate the consistent use of design standards across experiences
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree(or higher) in Interactive Design, HCI or other related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in product design, interaction design, or service design leading projects for shipped consumer products
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your visual skills and strategic thinking
- Deep knowledge of design principles, user experience, interaction, and visual design, standards and best practices for responsive web and SaaS Platform
- Mastery of visual, interactive, and user-centered experience design principles
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a team environment to deliver high-quality work while advocating for visual design, brand, and user experience consistency
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal analytical skills