Senior Product Designer, Business
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing features, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you’ll tackle meaningful projects that will help shape the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Looking to join a talented team at a fast-growing company that’s enabling small business? That’s Toast!
We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to balance user goals and business objectives to deliver intuitive experiences that “Do right by the customer.” You’re right for this role if you love simplifying complexity; you consistently deliver high quality work and your collaborative style inspires others to the point where people ask to work with you; your attention to detail and problem solving skills are obvious throughout the entire process; and you acknowledge there’s always more to learn.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design intuitive experiences across mobile and responsive web platforms - delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Collaborate with user research and product management to understand customers, translating understanding into design artifacts that shape thinking
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Define success metrics - tying efforts to business and customer value
- Proactively identify and contribute ideas as a catalyst for driving positive change
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years’ experience designing software or large scale, complex websites
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, etc. preferred
- Passion for making high-quality, user-centered web and mobile products and a demonstrable portfolio to prove it
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design and mobile best practices
- Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve