Senior Experience Design Strategist -- Humana, Edge at Humana Studio_h
Come help us redefine the future of HealthCare. With a history of transformation over the last 50 years, Humana is once again transforming itself using a startup approach. At ‘Humana – Edge’ we are on a mission to improve health outcomes for our seniors and helping them lead a fulfilling life. The Product & Experience team drives the product vision for our web, mobile and conversational AI digital presence with a strong focus on user experience, and strive to create clear, beautiful, inclusive web experiences empowering our customers.
As an Experience Design Strategist at the Edge you will be at the forefront of designing new products and services that break the mold of what healthcare is today.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, test and learns and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers and Product Managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements into research.
- Partner with product managers to develop product vision, strategy and definition.
- Design & drive an iterative approach to experience design - identify user needs, prototype solutions, test ideas, and refine designs with data and user feedback natively integrated into your process.
- Lead and execute design research activities across the entire project life-cycle, from concept to launch. Research activities include both exploratory and evaluative methods.
- Champion the customer by defining jobs to be done, goals and journeys.
- Work with product owners and user experience designs to develop omni-channel service maps.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of designing and conducting user research
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Be both a visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement
- Deep experience in user-centered design methods, including user research and synthesis, exploration, storytelling, detailed design, user testing and prototyping
- Excellent analytical, verbal, writing and presentation skills. Must be comfortable standing in front cross functional teams to conduct deliverable presentations, and be able to debate, discuss and defend our work
- Be the unwavering voice of the member/customer to all that we do
- Experience within a Consulting Agency looking to transition from agency to company
- Experience Consultant, Experience Strategy backgrounds
This job is full time and based out of our Boston office. There may be travel from time to time to other offices or for customer research purposes.