ASICS Digital (ADI) creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital consumer products and content for the ASICS brand. The creative team, part of the ASICS global marketing organization, is currently seeking a senior digital designer to join our growing team and help us continue to share our powerful brand story with the world. The ideal candidate is passionate about creative concepting and bringing product and brand campaigns to life in the digital space, and can work collaboratively to solve design problems in creative and innovative ways.
· Concept product and brand campaigns from scratch along with a copywriter and a creative lead. You must be able to show your ideas visually in a clear way and present the work to marketing stakeholders across the globe.
· Create exceptional digital-first creative for major ASICS product launch and brand campaigns, from concept to execution.
· Work with the rest of the creative team (digital designers, copywriters, project managers, associate creative directors and creative director) to execute on designs for a variety of digital assets across multiple global markets: web pages, microsites, emails, web banners, social and more.
· Play a key role in driving and bringing to life the creative for our membership program, OneASICS.
· Support the CD and ACDs in photo and/or video shoot creative direction and storyboarding.
· Coach freelance talent and other more jr. designers as needed.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience as a digital designer in an in-house or external agency environment.
· Strategic acumen—you always execute against the brief, but you know how to make the work even better and are comfortable pitching those ideas.
· Solid design chops including advanced understanding of typography, visual hierarchy and layout.
· A team-first attitude towards the work and willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems both autonomously and collaboratively.
· Exemplary collaboration skills: working closely with a copywriter, other designers and your CD should be your comfort zone.
· Strong attention to detail—you don’t just create beautiful work, you deliver it on time and mistake-free.
· Ability to execute across multiple projects quickly, precisely and independently while being flexible and adaptable to change.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and QA work thoroughly.
· Ability to accommodate occasional evening meetings due to team time zone differences
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator (experience with Figma a plus)
· Familiarity with project management tools and excellent time-management skills (experience with Workfront a plus)
· Experience animating in Photoshop, After Effects or other video platforms a plus
· On location and in studio photoshoot/art direction experience is a plus
· Familiarity with HTML, CSS and front-end web technologies a plus
· Experience working on, or a passion for, sports brands is a plus
· ADI Boston employees are working remotely through December 31, 2021 with possible but not guaranteed opportunities for continued remote work. This role is accepting candidates in other parts of the US, but requires working East coast hours.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description