| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, October 1, 2020
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We are looking for a Senior Art Director to join our Brand Marketing team! In this role, you'll partner with executive leaders to help drive and execute the visual design and brand system for ezCater. We are seeking an individual who is hungry for career growth and excels working in a fast paced environment. To be successful, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques.
- Create marketing and brand assets across multiple touch-points (print, OOH, event materials, direct mail, static banner ads and motion graphics, social media assets, digital, etc) with a mobile-first approach
- Develop and execute bold, creative concepts and designs that align to (and help to evolve) brand guidelines
- Create mood boards, storyboards and concept art for marketing campaigns and videos
- Deliver assets according to deadlines and communicate any issues early enough to prevent fires
- 8+ years of experience as a Senior Designer, or similar, as well as a broad, diverse portfolio to prove it
- Experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar, as well as a broad, diverse portfolio to prove itAn eagerness to work on a lean team, passion for driving strategy, and the ability to get into the weeds and produce amazing work Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including digital, print, OOH, and trade show assets
- The ability to help both establish and align with brand standards
- A strong knowledge of color, typography, design and graphics principles
- A passion for art, advertising, design, culture, and trends
- A “get it done” mentality: close attention to detail coupled with a commitment to delivering high-quality work on deadline
- An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback. We all love learning from each other here! Working knowledge of print and digital production and optimizing final files for delivery
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s radical transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind. At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
Read Full Job Description