We are seeking a mid-career SAP S4 Hana Developer to join the Sales and Distribution Technology team. You will be joining an experienced team of developers, analysts, project managers and Delivery Leads, and will contribute on business sponsored projects and work efforts that support our Distribution Servicing Platform (DSP) system. You will work cross functionally to learn and understand distribution (sales agents, advisors, brokers, etc.) and compensation requirements, translate those requirements into working code while always looking to optimize our delivery capabilities. You will be leveraging SAP ABAP on the SAP S4 Hana platform. Our team is responsible for executing on all work efforts such as, upgrades and any system changes, large and small.
What your days and weeks will look like.
- Support our SAP upgrade from ECC 6.0 to S4 Hana
- Share knowledge of S4 Hana and help establish S4 Hana best practices and standards
- Design and build changes into the DSP system using SAP ABAP and SAP ICM on S4 Hana
- Create and maintain solutions with OO ABAP, CDS, OData Services, FIORI & SAPUI5
- Use Integrated Development Environments including SAP Web IDE, SAP HANA Studio and Eclipse
- Support SAP specific knowledge around Incentive Compensation Management (ICM), SAP module: Organizational Management (PD Org)
- Implement high-quality, cost-effective and sustainable solutions. Meet today's needs with the potential to scale or adapt to the needs of the future
- Collaborate within a team construct, support and learn from others
- Optimize - seek to understand existing process/procedures and drive improvements
- Innovate – discover, create, and seek out new and different approaches that will enable our team to be more effective, efficient, and successful
- Effectively collaborate with our teammates in the US and India, particularly in the hours of 8AM EST to 11AM EST.
The skills that make you a great fit.
- 2+ years of experience with SAP S4 Hana Development Technologies (CDS Views, OData, FIORI base App development and maintenance)
- 5+ years of experience of SAP programming experience
- 5+ years of experience integrating with non-SAP systems
- 5+ years of experience working with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- 5+ years of experience working with services (REST/SOAP)
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.