We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
DraftKings is looking for a Product Designer to join the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) design team. You’ll support our senior designers who own the visual design and user experiences of our native app and desktop products, while collaborating closely with our product and engineering teams. We’re scaling rapidly but we’ve maintained the entrepreneurial, start-up spirit behind everything we do and when you join our team, you’ll help us continue to pave the road in our industry.
What you’ll do as a Product/Visual Designer (Daily Fantasy Sports):
- Deliver wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity visual designs
- Clearly communicate, present and document your design decisions
- Work as a collaborative partner with other designers, as well as research, product and engineering teams
- Contribute toward our component library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across our products
- Coordinate user testing initiatives with our User Research team
What skills you will use:
- A portfolio showing 2+ years of strong and inspiring product design work
- A solid understanding of typography, layout, general design principles and best practices
- Expert control over design applications (e.g. Adobe suite, Sketch, Figma)
- A creative problem solver who can clearly articulate design decisions
- A strong desire to always be learning and tackling new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is pixel-perfect, but able to iterate quickly
- Someone who is obsessed with design and comfortable taking risks
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description