CONTRACT: Production Designer, Creative Team, ASICS Digital
ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital consumer products and content for the ASICS brand. We are currently seeking a contract-based production designer to join our team and help bring our creative to the next level. The ideal candidate is passionate about production and the level of organization, detail and intricacy that is required to be successful in this role. The contract is through the end of the year 2020.
As a member of the creative team, the production designer will play a vital role in successfully integrating the ASICS brand across digital touchpoints. The role will be a part of an in-house creative team supporting multiple business units across ASICS. The ideal candidate is able to execute projects quickly, precisely and independently, while collaborating with other digital designers and copywriters.
- Work with the creative team (digital designers, copywriters, project manager, associate creative director and creative director) to execute on designs for a variety of digital assets across multiple global markets: web pages, microsites, emails, web banners, social, and more
- Assist digital designers with production-related tasks like resizing banners, building landing pages in the ASICS CMS tool, localizing banners in different languages, packaging and QAing HTML emails, packaging and QAing media banners for delivery, and more
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as a designer in the digital space
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced understanding of typography, visual hierarchy and layout
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and QA work thoroughly
- Familiarity with project management tools and excellent time-management skills
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and front-end web technologies a plus
- Experience animating in Photoshop, After Effects or other video platforms a plus
This role partners closely with the larger creative team as well as internal marketing partners. You will be comfortable working quickly while maintaining well-organized files and a high level of accuracy, while following the creative team process under the guidance of the creative project manager.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.