Here at EverTrue our mission is to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. Since 2010, we have been empowering fundraising teams with intuitive web and mobile software. Today, 350+ nonprofit institutions rely on EverTrue to identify, prioritize, and manage their prospects with the goal of increasing engagement and raising more money. EverTrue continues to help our customers “think outside their database” and recognize fundraising ROI. We are lucky enough to have hundreds of great customers with whom we are collaborating with on a regular basis to build the future of nonprofit fundraising.
Full Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability plans
401k savings plan with matching
Pre-Tax commuter and parking plans
Unlimited Vacation + “TrueAdventrue” bonus, which pays for an annual vacation
Team Events including Tech Gives Back, annual company retreat, SoulCycle, happy hours and more.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated designer to join our product team and help shape the future of nonprofit fundraising. Interested in joining EverCrew? Here is a bit of what you will be doing and what we are looking for:
As a Product Designer at a well established startup, you will have the opportunity to play a key role on our product team. Our designers are involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming and researching product initiatives, to tweaking pixels right before launch, to testing and gathering feedback from customers. Here’s your chance to develop a wide range of product design skills alongside a talented team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely and collaboratively with small multi-disciplinary teams to help shape the direction of current and future products.
- Turn whiteboard sessions and high-level requirements into wireframes, interactive prototypes, and implementation-ready designs, for both web and mobile.
- Provide simple, but elegant and practical solutions to complex design problems.
- Consistently gather feedback, test prototypes, and iterate on designs.
- Be responsible for balancing efficiency with quality, breaking large complex ideas into manageable pieces while maintaining design consistency and standards.
- Articulate design decisions to the broader Product/Engineer teams and challenge assumptions with design heuristics and research findings.
- Collaborate closely with one or more fellow designers to establish a robust design process and strong visual consistency throughout the products
- Take full ownership of your work; every last detail, every step of the way. Be autonomous.
Who you are:
You have at least 2 years of relevant experience designing digital products in a professional setting.
You are passionate about working on products that make the world a better place (bonus if that passion applies specifically to education and/or the schools you have attended yourself!)
You have an impressive portfolio that contains examples of highly usable and beautiful software that solves problems you can effectively articulate. Please showcase your talent by including a link to your portfolio.
You are an expert working with Sketch and InVision.
You have some understanding of agile development.
You have successfully collaborated and worked with other designers
You have the ability to provide and receive thoughtful feedback to/from your team members.
You are ready to take the next step in your career!