DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings celebrated its fifth anniversary in May 2017 and was founded in 2012. Since then, DraftKings has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
As a Product Designer you will be responsible for the visual design of our native mobile solution.
- Work cross platform:
- Deep understanding of best practices and standards on iOS and Android with the ability to educate others
- Closely collaborate with the experience architects (UX) and developers as needed.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to understand business requirements
- Deliver highly functional, user-focused designs, prototypes and annotations (as needed)
- Create mobile design solutions that satisfy business strategies and user needs
- Balance multiple projects concurrently with a high degree of organization and execution
- Lead User Acceptance Testing process
- 2+ years experience in mobile user interface planning and design
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring mobile design work
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over typography, interaction design, and usability
- Expert control over design applications: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations
- Skilled in design asset production for development implementation
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions
Keys to Success:
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Develop successful relationships within the team and with other departments
- Embrace change
- Demonstrate business savvy