Motion Graphics Designer (Creative)
DraftKings is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer for our Digital Acquisition team. The successful candidate will design and animate videos for acquisition campaigns that perform and bring to life our positioning as “The Game Inside the Game.” Specific areas of focus include:
- Partner with copywriters to storyboard and animate digital videos and playables for the acquisition channel.
- Works with Creative Director and Design Director to establish and execute on creative vision for project.
- Develop new concepts and ideas as part of a test and learn agenda.
- Create acquisition videos applying direct response best practices and design principles such as color, typography, organizing elements and usability.
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” connection to build meaningful relationships with our target.
- Proactively develop ideas that establish DraftKings as an innovative early-adopter of technologies that bring sports fans closer to the games they love.
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices and emerging tech.
The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm. Specifically,
- 2-5 years experience in a related role.
- Highly proficient in After Effects and other Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A passion for design and animation with relevant portfolio.
- Experience developing creative for major B-to-C brands.
- Strong understanding of direct-response best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work – big and small – done.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.