We’re looking for someone with the expertise to understand how to create content in such a way that communicates complicated topics in a clear, precise manner to drive adoption. On a day-to-day basis, you will create and update original materials including training guides, job aids, checklists, short-form video tutorials, and more to support our new and existing features. You’ll play a pivotal role to develop content for our sales training & enablement programs.What will you own?
- Managing the content request ticketing system and completing simple edits
- Collaborate with the sales team leaders and other leadership team members to clarify a project’s vision, purpose, audience, etc.
- Meet with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to gain a thorough understanding of subject matter
- Design storyboards to be used by the Senior ID when creating e-learning content
- Assist with proofing eLearning courses prior to launch
- Conduct research in support of professional learning content development
Important Note: Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- A dedication to excellence in your work
- Impeccable oral communication and writing skills
- The ability to work well both independently and in collaboration with colleagues
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles and methodologies
- Natural creativity and grit to see a project through and continually find the most effective ways to achieve results
- Familiarity with content development tools such as Adobe CC and Camtasia
- 2 years of experience creating training content (sales-specific content is a definite plus)
- Samples that showcase your best work