LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
You graduated at the top of your class and are a leader among UX researchers and designers. You choose your next project by the impact it will have on the industry and the opportunity to influence the development of user experiences guided by your deep user research insights. You are a proud “geek” who has earned the respect of designers and engineers you have worked with. But most importantly, you are fun to work with and bring a sense of humor to the toughest of challenges while working alongside peers who, like you, are unconstrained by the status quo.
No day is ever the same at LiveRamp, but the responsibilities of your day-to-day job would include the following:
- Analyze and synthesize research results, deliver actionable insights to improve all aspects of the user experience during the discovery, ideation, and development phases.
- Develop research strategies throughout the product lifecycle, from conception to launch, and ongoing product optimization.
- Work strategically with Product team members and other groups and teams across the organization.
- Promote user-centered design methods.
- Promote LiveRamp products and the Design group within the greater design community through speaking, paper submission, and other channels.
- 10+ years of UX research experience
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology or related field
- Proven track record influencing product direction with actionable customer insights for enterprise SaaS products.
- Experience bootstrapping UX Research practices within an agile product development organization.
- 10+ years of work experience in UX, product design, and UX research with a history of growing responsibility and leadership within successful organizations.
- An excellent online case study portfolio showcasing research artifacts, your research processes, and how they influence the product. Candidates will not be considered without a case study portfolio.
- Experience using your UX research artifacts to resolve and remove roadblocks and help teams deliver on outcomes, avoid churn, and strengthen relationships between individuals, teams, and their end-users.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work remotely
- Experience in the Adtech industry and research within data-rich products
- Experience with business intelligence or data visualization products
- Experience with telemetry and instrumentation data analysis
- 15+ years of design experience
- Master degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Cognitive Psychology, or related field
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.