Junior Visual Designer
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.
Enough about us… Let’s talk about you!
You are a passionate Designer ready to join our growing Marketing Creative Team. You are an innovative and creative thinker who is not only open to, but actively seeks opportunities to learn and develop their artistic and professional chops. You are ready to learn and be a valuable contributor to the growing Rapid7 brand.
What you'll do…
- Collaborate with the team to create beautiful and effective designs.
- Designing for multiple platforms including traditional print items, ebooks, website, email marketing, social media channels, and event collateral production.
- Create compelling branding materials, with top notch creative PPT and Keynote skills.
- Establish and maintain consistently high design standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends in digital design.
- Work with global teams around the world to support global and regional efforts.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. (when needed).
A little more about you…
- 1-3 years’ design experience, preferably in an agency or other client service environment.
- BFA/BA in Graphic/Web Design.
- Desire to learn new things, whether it's a software program or a new design technique that will help improve upon your skills.
- Strong work ethic and pride in the presentation of quality of work.
- Ability to collaborate with others to develop concepts in a team-oriented manner.
- Good time management skills, working to deliver assignments on time.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Open-minded approach to problem-solving and able to accept critique.
- Solid portfolio of print/digital designs that showcases best design work.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, as well as their limitations and capabilities a plus.