Location: Cambridge, MA (we are open to a remote role for the right candidate who is willing to work Eastern Time Zone office hours
The email developer works with Hopjump’s business development, user experience, and email engineering teams to ensure all aspects of Hopjump’s outgoing mail conforms to industry standards. You will be working with Hopjump’s internal mailing systems using HTML, CSS, ruby/rails, and python, while experience in some of these languages is preferred it is not mandatory for this position.
- Assist with quality assurance of emails (content integration checking, link checking, etc.)
- Construct custom tracking links via our internal system
- Debug template issues
- Review and test templates through Email on Acid
- Deliver requested content and/or design updates
- Review/Merge/Deploy content changes and updates
- Beginner HTML/CSS and Email coding quirks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast-paced environment
Things You'll Like About Hopjump:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be given the responsibility to have a big impact on and opportunities for leadership within our business from early on.
- You'll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Salary range: $15-20$ per hour