Instructional Designer at LeanIX, Inc.
This role will align closely with the Sales Enablement Management teams. You will communicate with our product team, sales operations team, security team, (company) operations team, customer and sales engineering team in order to get input for the to-be-developed training experiences.You will take over responsibility for the training course quality which you will constantly measure, report on, and improve.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement Managers to deliver a variety of learning programs including software release training, product training, tools training and new hire onboarding training all to internal audiences within established time frames.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and develop engaging digital learning activities and compelling courses that enhance retention and knowledge transfer for our customer facing employees.
- Identify target personas, develop course frameworks, establish storyboards, and define content development plans.
- Develop engaging and interactive e-learning content in multiple modalities (virtual classroom, e-learning tutorials, software simulations, etc.) using the respective software applications.
- Develop internal certification programs
- Collaborate with training team members to meet team and organizational goals such as ensuring faster onboarding of sales employees, improving important business metrics like deal close rates and anchor important strategic initiatives in the sales organization.
- Experience in using course authoring tools to develop e-learning courses
- Experience in designing engaging and interactive content using Articulate 360, Storyline and/or Rise, Captivate, Camtasia or similar tools
- Familiar with video technology and editing, learning management systems, gamification and developing SCORM or ADDIE compliant content
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. HTML, Java Script, CSS, PHP) for website editing desirable
- Understanding of various different learning styles for professionals
- Knowledge of and experience in skill / knowledge assessment and evaluation methods and their implementation
- Solid knowledge of learning methodologies for professionals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great networking skills with both colleagues and external parties