Instructional Designer at DataRobot
The Instructional Designer will serve as a key player within the Customer Experience / Community & Self-Service Strategy domain, designing world-class self-service learning experiences for DataRobot customers and those looking to expand their horizons into machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing conceptual and technical product training, have the aptitude to develop proficiency in all areas of DataRobot products, and cultivate a culture of continuous learning internally and externally.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a customer and create training that you want to take
- Develop curriculum, courses, scripts, evaluation materials, and learning modules
- Create and maintain community-based learning content guidelines and standards
- Review content for completeness, quality, branding, and cultural vibe
- Build relationships with internal product experts to ensure alignment of content to reality
- Lead online and in-person trainings and certification sessions
- Collaborate with learning and community teams on best practices for delivery, presentation, and maintenance of learning content
- Gather customer feedback, prioritize, and deliver meaningful enhancements
- Proven instructional design skills in both online and offline settings
- 2-3 years of experience designing software training
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Technical writing experience
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Details, details, details!
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
- Multilingual a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.