As part of the Carbon Black Go-to-Market Operations organization, you will work within our highly collaborative instructional design team to develop, design & create training content that supports an instructionally sound and engaging learning experience.
Your role as the Instructional Designer will be to create impactful learning videos and engaging training content, focused on technical systems training, instructor led presentations and sales training collateral.
What You’ll Do
- Create synchronous and asynchronous content for a product onboarding program.
- Use elearning authoring tools to develop learning solutions that are aligned with business priorities and initiatives. This includes creating interactive software simulations, micro-learning solutions, instructor-led PPTs, and sales enablement collateral.
- Create video content to support just-in-time learning needs for both customer training and sales support.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with course creation and video development
- Experience with multimedia technology and authoring tools such as Adobe Premiere and/or AfterEffects, Articulate 360, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator & Adobe Audition
- Proficiency with project management as applied to learning development projects
- Ability to script (clear, precise writing ability), shoot and edit short form video content for learning and/or promotional content
- Self-motivated, quick-learning, creative; enjoys working in a fast-paced organization
Bonus Points For
- Experience with learning management systems & content management systems, especially Moodle, Litmos or Seismic
- Experience in sales enablement/sales training