BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose platform helps public sector CFOs access investors more efficiently in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Boston, Washington, D.C., and the City of Chicago.
Following our recent Series A round of funding, we are now in the process of scaling our business and looking for Graphic Designer to join our marketing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the marketing team's "go-to" resource for building a broad range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and corporate collateral (e.g., presentations, data sheets, product overviews, infographics, standard templates, etc.)
- Lead the enhancement of Marketing narratives via selection and/or design of remarkable images that deliver highly visual and engaging storytelling in PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote and other presentation formats
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan new design concepts that help keep the company’s corporate identity (‘look’) modern, fresh, clear, differentiated and visually appealing
- Help create and maintain BondLink’s library of graphics, logos and images for use across a variety of media (e.g., websites, collateral, social media, videos, advertisements, presentation templates, etc.)
- Review final layouts to discuss and make improvements with the team, as required
- Prepare finished art via required design equipment and software (e.g., Adobe Suite, InDesign, Quark, Illustrator, iMovie, email templates, HTML, etc.)
- Coordinate with Director of UX and Product Design and outside agencies on critical projects as required (e.g., art services, printers, etc.)
What You’ll Bring
- B.A. in Fine Art Design, Marketing, related discipline, or other relevant experience
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat, including with mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation
- Skilled with print design, including file preparation (color conversion to CMYK/Pantone, DPI, bleeds, vectors, communicating with vendors)
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, including with templates
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
- 2-3 years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency or relevant business marketing team
- Cool mission: Our technology helps governments save money and keep it in their communities. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by Bondlink with zero cost to employee.
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.