Graphic Designer (Remote or Cambridge, MA) at Soofa
We are looking for a full-time, in-house Graphic Designer to create beautiful content for cities and brand partners and help us tell the story of Soofa.
Candidates from underrepresented backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Remote applicants (U.S.-based only) welcome, Boston area preferred.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Design marketing materials, such as web pages, emails, social media posts, and event assets
- Build creative for sales materials, including pitch decks, one pagers, and proposals; update for product and market launches
- Design short- and long-form content, including case studies and whitepapers
- Manage development and design of custom vinyl wraps for Soofa Signs
- Help develop and evolve the visual identity and brand of a growing startup
- Outline wireframes and UX concept for our website and landing pages
- 2+ years of professional design experience in a corporate or startup environment
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience using email-building software
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Web design knowledge and experience
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Great attention to detail
- Very organized with effective time management skills
- Can work independently with little direction
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Squarespace
- Experience managing projects with Asana
- Video production and editing experience
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Best of both worlds: Soofa's Cambridge HQ is open, safe, and compliant for anyone who wants to use it; or, work from anywhere
- Generous healthcare, dental, vision, and parental leave packages
- Free short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.