Due to our exciting and rapid growth, HPR is seeking an FPGA Design Engineer to join our growing team. As an FPGA Design Engineer, you will be tasked with using C and Verilog to design a state-of-the-art, High-Performance and ultra-low latency FPGA networking system.
Valued for your creative ideas and enthusiasm, you’ll be collaborating with developers, designers, and programmers who live and breathe innovation. At HPR, we offer the opportunity to work with high-performance new technologies, a collaborative work environment (<50 employees) and competitive compensation/benefits in an easy-access, professional and fun setting. This is a great well-rounded home for talented tech enthusiasts.
We care deeply about our users and partners, and we judge ourselves on how well we serve them. If you’re ready to make your mark, if you enjoy working with smart people and helping to build a company that cares about quality, you have found the right place.
- BS degree in EE, ECE, CE or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years minimum of relevant experience (FPGA and ASIC Design)
- Experience with one of these languages: Verilog, VHDL or SystemVerilog for Synthesis and/or Verification
- Experience with High-Speed PCB and circuit design and Signal Integrity
- Extensive Altera/Xilinx FPGA experience
- Strong understanding of networking and protocols
- Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design
- PCIe, DDR SDRAM, Ethernet, XAUI, microprocessors
Please note: HPR currently does not provide employment sponsorship