Digital Designer, Dotcom at Klaviyo
We’re looking for a digital designer to create innovative user experiences and visual design for klaviyo.com. In this role, you’ll work across the design and marketing teams — to be an advocate for what amazing web user experiences can look like. You’ll create work that delivers on performance metrics while contributing to the business and customer success.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Website, blog, and content design - You’ll create on-brand experiences for Klaviyo’s website and blog; and help Klaviyo users grow and learn through interactive reports, case studies, and guides. Working across design and engineering, you’ll improve user interactions, and make site and marketing experiences beautiful to look at and use. You’ll explore how to deliver information and the Klaviyo brand story in ways that are uniquely engaging.
- Design standards and systems - You’ll contribute to the development of the site’s style and component library and the maintenance of consistent, up-to-date website experiences. Often, you’ll work closely with our product designers to help ensure a great experience from end to end. You’ll also collaborate with front-end engineering teams to understand the technical implications of design options so you can arrive at solutions that put the user first.
- User research - You’ll get to know our site users and consumers in depth - and constantly improve experiences to help them succeed on the site - understanding what is working, what isn’t, and why. You’ll play a critical role in advocating for design and ux changes that make it easier for them to navigate and find information.
- Design culture - You’ll contribute to Klaviyo’s design culture through participation in critiques, design processes, exploration and brainstorms as well as the design podcast and blog.
Klaviyo Design Elsewhere
- Design Blog 📗
- Dribbble 🏀
- Design Podcast 🎙️
Who You Are
- At least 5 years of experience developing site experiences with a high degree of ownership, either on an in-house team or at an agency.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in fundamental design principles
- Experience working within brand and design systems
- Experience collaborating with marketing stakeholders, as well as copy and engineering resources in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and advocating for your work.
- The ability to balance thinking big and taking chances while still obsessing over details and edge cases
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to other team members
- The ability to think at a high level about marketing strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' and ‘how we will know users love it’)
- A keen sense of how to prioritize projects and timelines
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.