- A degree level education is required, preferably within digital design, web design or graphic design
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role within a Web development firm, IT consulting firm or agency environment; or equivalent transferable client-side experience
- A solid understanding of Email Marketing Software, preferably Marketo
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate ideas with peers, deliver persuasive creative content, and gather consensus
- Knows and champions Web best practices
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, front-end familiarity is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects as an individual and as part of a wider team
- Able to identify additional web marketing opportunities and make suggestions when appropriate
- Able to professionally and effectively manage own time
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) an advantage
- Excellent creative aesthetic, able to encourage and support strong usability in way of creative delivery. Maintain a good understanding of commercial and design awareness
- A keen eye for functional design with a strong understanding of the online platform, mobile and tablet devices
- A strong interest in and understanding of marketing: including brand representation, identifying and communicating appropriately with target audiences
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver compelling creative and all without compromising on quality
You are already an experienced Mac-savvy Digital Creative looking for a long-term opportunity to shape something for the future and make your mark. You'll have an exciting portfolio of work and will be able to walk us through it with passion and enthusiasm. You are a motivated professional who works under proactive ethics with a focus on being deadline-driven. You will manage the urgency of being able to juggle multiple projects while executing to scope and on budget.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, life cover and use of our onsite gym. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume to
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website atwww.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.