Digital Content Producer at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 4:28 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Marketers are very much like artists. The great ones take very complex things and make them elegantly simple through visual and written communication. They have the ability to connect the dots and clearly articulate our message no matter the medium or the audience. LogicManager's mission is to enable organizations to manage their critical risks, from protecting children to preventing financial fraud, security/privacy violations and other events that can negatively affect an organization. The Digital Content Producer must be able to capture our brand message in engaging stories that will connect with a variety of audiences and help us sell our software solutions.
The Digital Content Producer will have excellent editorial/design judgment as well as writing and editing skills. This position is responsible for driving our corporate message and brand through various media. This is a highly collaborative role that will be involved in writing, producing, editing and publishing content (from inception through completion) for webinars, podcasts, presentations, web advertisements, signage, blogs, social media, eBooks, whitepapers, solution briefs, infographics, email marketing campaigns and other media. If this sounds exciting, we are looking forward to speaking with you!
What you'll be doing on our team
- Be a storyteller that can create and guide work with our in-house staff and external production companies to produce amazing content that gets results
- Work across different communication applications from writing/editing copy for signage, video production, photography, interactive (HTML5), web, animation and podcasts
- Use variant testing (A/B/n) and digital content consumption analytics to guide and develop content, as well as adapt it to increase engagement across the entire customer journey (from unaware, to aware, to consideration, to purchase)
- Work with the marketing team to understand and map how content drives the customer journey to provide insights that will enable us to optimize marketing campaigns and search engine results
- Actively participate in promoting LogicManager's company culture
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- 3-5 years of marketing storytelling/writing and producing experience across a variety of media applications including print, signage, case study, eBooks, whitepapers, podcasts, infographics, advertising, web, video (both short and long format writing ability required)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to understand and creativity communicate difficult concepts in a way that anyone can understand (getting to the core of the value we provide)
- Outstanding writing, editing and proof-reading skills (you’ll be expected to write anything from a two-word social media post to a ten-page whitepaper)
- Understands the link between content across inbound and outbound digital marketing (landing pages, social media, webpages, digital ads, content networks, etc.) that will create a compelling customer journey that spans over a period of time and different events/triggers
- Understand best practices and guidelines for web and social network writing that will positively impact SEO results
- Working knowledge of computer software such as Adobe Creative Suite, that is related to web design, print design, video/audio editing, and graphic design is a plus
- Experience with web content management and publishing systems (WordPress, Sitecore, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager) is a plus
- Be a natural collaborator that can drive consensus across different functions and departments
- A self-starter and self-managed individual that thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Bachelor degree in communications, advertising and/or marketing
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description