Digital Communications Designer at DataRobot
At DataRobot, we’re charged with telling our story and explaining complex and powerful technological concepts to many kinds of audiences, from executives to investors to employees. We’re looking for a talented digital media and graphic designer to build out collateral in support of our CEO and senior leadership. This role will report to the Head of Corporate Communications.
You'll be joining a fast-moving team that touches a wide array of high-profile projects across the company. The right candidate will have an excellent eye for visual graphic design, be highly creative and motivated, be efficient and organized, and be an enthusiastic collaborator. This role requires someone with ample energy, who thrives on creating engaging content, and is able to roll up their sleeves and get things done. In return, you will have the opportunity to build a career with your creative talents and make an impact on the fastest-growing category in emerging technology.
Please submit examples from your portfolio as part of your application. Applications without reference materials will not be considered.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior leadership as an integral source of design support in the form of pitch decks, print collateral, infographics, strategic presentations, high-profile events and more
- Translate complex ideas into easily digestible and engaging infographics that are clear, concise, and well designed
- Partner with Marketing and Brand Teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our brand guidelines, goals, and values
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Generalist skillset with a strong graphic design background and knowledge of presentation design best practices
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable switching mediums and learning new programs
- Excellent communication skills, including a proven ability to build great relationships and iterate quickly with a multifaceted group of stakeholders
- Hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude and willingness to go above and beyond stated responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for technology
- Experience in machine learning, data science, big data, analytics, b2b marketing, or enterprise computing
- Animation, illustration, or experience with 3D