We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
The DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports Product Design team is looking for an experienced Design Operations professional who can keep the team of product designers and researchers focused, efficient, and creative as they craft the Daily Fantasy Sports experience. The ideal candidate is a passionate, collaborative, and action-oriented person who can oversee the design process across a diverse range of projects, channels, and teams. Working closely with Designers, Product Owners, and Product Managers you’ll maintain the product design roadmap and ensure milestones and timelines are met, while reinforcing standard design practices.
To join our team you’ll need excellent communication and organization skills and a strong background in design management for digital projects. You have a broad set of skills and can be strategic and creative while also being very tactical, pragmatic, and analytical.
What you’ll do as a Design Producer, Product:
- Work with Product Owners and Managers to maintain and plan the design roadmap and backlog
- Ensure design backlogs are reflected accurately in the design team Jira
- Work with closely Design Leads and Managers to resource projects appropriately
- Schedule and own all project kickoffs, check-ins, and any other meetings that are necessary
- Be the main point of contact for all stakeholders, providing frequent verbal and written updates on a project’s status
- Ensure Jira and all other tools and processes are effectively supporting the team’s needs
- Ensure all designers know what is required of them at all times
- Manage expectations across the entire project team throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Ensure a high quality of work for all design and research deliverables
- Deliver team health reporting on a monthly basis
What skills you will use:
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager or producer (in a design or digital-focused role is preferred, but not required)
- Superior creativity and passion for what you do
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage complex projects in the necessary timeline
- Strong leadership qualities that enable you to manage cross-functional teams and third party partners when needed
- Comfortable working with and managing data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Jira or other task tracking tools is preferred, but not required
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.