Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Creative Director guides and oversees all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department in Marketing. This creative director role at Acquia will not only manage the Creative team, but will also be a coach/ player, participating in the large and critical projects. The specifics of the role will include:
- Be the steward of the Acquia brand, owning all the dynamics of the brand.
- Starting in 2021, supporting creation of a multi-year brand strategy for Acquia to meet sales and growth goals.
- Evolvethe Brand Identity for Acquia to represent our full capabilities within the DXP space and grow with the product roadmap.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion, including project management, adherence to brand guidelines. Continuous improvement to establish brand protocol within marketing and across the company.Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Oversee deliverables, timelines and budgets. Staying on budget and meeting timelines
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative team
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, and copywriters
- Supervise and participate in video production
- Manage hybrid approach of internal and external resources (contractors and agencies as needed)Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multiple teams across marketing, product marketing, and the product management team. Support creative initiatives/needs for all departments.
- Meet with the exec team as needed to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Be an active member of the Marketing Management team
Requirements: 7 - 10 years in design and brand work, with 3 years managing a brand team/ creative services.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.